Saturday, May 16, 2009

Endorsement from Patricia L. Buchanan, A Letter to the Gazette

 To the editor:


I add my voice to the chorus of community members who plan to vote for Andrea Furey for the Croton School Board next Tuesday, May 19. Andrea has broad and deep experience in education and advocacy for child development. Additionally, Andrea is well suited to be a School Board Member as she has established herself as a consensus builder. I have great confidence that she will completely serve the children, their parents and all residents, who, like myself, do not have children in our school, but nonetheless are constituents of our school system.

Sincerely, Patricia L. Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please vote for me on May 19th, 6:00 am to 9:00 pm at Croton-Harmon High School.